Monday, May 9, 2016

Week Five


We're halfway there! WOAH OH livin' on a prayer. I've been here at the MTC for 4 1/2 weeks, 4 1/2 to go. I could happily leave for Albania tomorrow, but I know I've got some more learning to do here first. It's crazy to see the amount of progression I've seen in myself and others in such a short amount of time.

Highlights from this week:

1. My district (the six of us going to Albania) decided to do a "No English" day Thursday. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I felt like a mute. Overall though... it was a good experience and I learned a lot that day.

2. The weather has been beautiful! We go on a temple walk every Sunday, and yesterday's was particularly nice. On the temple grounds there are mountains surrounding us and Utah Lake in the distance. The view makes my heart preetty happy :). 

Quick thought: I was reading in Moses this week. Enos is my hero! The Lord shows himself to him and says he needs to call the people to repentance. Enos says, "Why is it that I have found favor in thy sight, and am but a lad, and all the people hate me; for I am slow of speech; wherefore am I thy servant?" Enos felt inadequate for the task, but the Lord provided a way. Enos proceeded to teach, lead the people and move MOUNTAINS. I can really relate to Enos right now. I can barely understand my investigators. Sometimes I feel useless when I'm trying to teach my lessons. But the Lord gives us trials to mold us into the person we should be, as all trials should. The Lord has a plan for us individually and he can see our divine potential. We just need to trust Him and work our hardest!

Have a good week & happy leap day. All you ladies go to Ireland and propose. Watch Leap Year if you don't know what I'm talking about :).

Love,
Motra Fulop

No comments:

Post a Comment