Monday, May 9, 2016

Week Eight


Ç'kemi!

Welp, this is my last email I'll be sending from the MTC. This place has treated me really well the past 9 weeks. The food is edible people!! It's not as bad as people say. Also I'm convinced I got the best teachers here. They pushed me to work hard and I've learned so much. My Albanian is way better than I thought it would be by the time I left here. More importantly, my testimony has been strengthened tenfold. The MTC is seriously a spiritual powerhouse! 

Now looking forward.... we fly out to Albania in TWO DAYS, Wednesday morning. I'm just so excited. I've been running on adrenaline the past couple days I think haha. I just feel SO ready to begin this adventure! When we land we'll meet the mission president and his wife & stay the night at their home. From there I'll get sent to my first area whether it be in Albania, Macedonia, or Kosovo! Stay tuned :).

Also... Happy belated Easter! It was kinda weird to not be home this weekend, but hey, we had a pretty unique Easter here that I'll never forget. Elder M. Russell Ballard from the Quorum of the Twelve came and spoke to us! He gave us an awesome talk about how we need to be personal witnesses of Christ. 

I'd like to share my simple testimony that I know Christ lives! I'm so glad for the hope that this knowledge gives me in my life. He literally "broke the bands of death. Because of this we live passed the grave and I know I'll be able to live with my loved ones for eternity. I'm thankful for this sweet message we are reminded of every Easter. My favorite scripture pertaining to the Atonement of Christ is John 3:17 - "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." & this is my favorite video: https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2015-04-1010-he-lives-celebrate-easter-because-jesus-christ-lives?lang=eng 

Talk to you next week!

Te dua,

Motra Fulop

No comments:

Post a Comment