Monday, June 12, 2017

Week 72: The Sweet Sound

Përshëndetja!

This week was amazing! I got two new companions, Motra Grigg and Motra Saldaña, on Tuesday. I had never been in a trio before so I didn't know what to expect. But then I got these two and I've now decided it takes three to make a party. We're having so much fun yet at the same time working so hard. They're such good examples to me. I'm so glad that I get to learn from them.

The pictures will tell the story this week. We were busy helping T, B, and P get ready for their baptisms on Saturday! Everything went smoothly and it was beautiful. We drove to a village called Divjak and did their baptisms on an island. I was and AM so happy for them!

One of my favorite videos is "The Music of the Gospel" (https://www.mormonchannel.org/watch/series/mormon-messages/the-music-of-the-gospel). The steps of the Gospel will only take us so far in our conversion. We must come to feel the sweet sound of the music of the gospel. It is when we have opened, humble hearts and are in tune with the spirit that we can be changed by Jesus Christ. I know that the Gospel has the power to change lives. T, B, and P made many small changes and sacrifices in order to take a leap of faith into the waters of baptism. I'm overjoyed that they were moved upon by the music of the gospel and were willing to follow their Savior into the water. They are huge examples to me.

"If ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?" - Alma 5:16

Ju dua shumë! 19 days...

Motra Follëp



​It was sooo pretty!

T (middle), P (8 year old in middle), and B (on the far right)!​

So so proud of them.

This hay guy posed for the picture! What a guy!
T in the water!

​Look who we found in the church today! We named him Bobby and set him free.

No comments:

Post a Comment