Monday, June 12, 2017

Week 71: Fun Fun Fun

Përshëndetje!

I'm so happy! We got our transfer calls on Saturday and I will STAY IN BERAT until the bitter end. I will get two new companions tomorrow so I'll experience the trio life for a couple weeks.

We had another amazing week! We were mainly meeting with T, B, and P in preparation for their baptisms this week. They are all awesome. We went to Qendra Lira, the foster home for special needs children, on Thursday with the humanitarian missionaries. We went so that they could fix their doors, washing machines, etc. It was June 1st, Children's Day, so they had a big party. We danced to traditional music with the kids. It was the highlight of my week.

Mission conference was on Tuesday and I gave my final testimony! It felt so weird because the time has flown by so fast, like I blinked and the end is there staring me in the face. I'm going to work my hardest at this time because I know that this is the work of the Lord. He is in the details. I know that He lives. Alma 26: 12 - Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Have a great week, ju dua shumë!

Motra Follëp

This is A, one of our friends that we've been teaching the past couple weeks. I think she's mom's Albanian doppelganger.

We celebrated A and P's birthdays on Saturday :).

....And the group I will leave with, President and Motra Weidmann included!​

The group I came in country with....

Us and I at Qendra Lira

​Gezuar 1 Qershorin - Happy June 1st!

Children's Day!
Motra Godfrey and I were binge eating today. So sad that she's leaving.

It was President and Motra Weidmann's last conference, too! We all got Toblerone to take home :). Perks of having a Swiss mission president

​RIP Fulfrey

​I spy a puppy....

Motra Godfrey and I were invited to a conference for youth in Durres called Super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment