Monday, July 25, 2016

Week 25: The Dog Days of Summer

Ç'kemi! How's everyone??

It's hot hot hotttt out here in Vlore. I'm always completely drenched. Sorry if that's TMI. But we've been outside all week finding, finding, finding! This has been one of the hardest weeks of my mission. No one seems interested... we're struggling to find people to teach. Have you seen the Mormon parody of "Hello"? Sooo accurate. This week I keep thinking "Hello from the outside...."

BUT I'll put my baby violin away now. We got to help our friend K paint his home so that was a nice service project! And I've been having a lot of fun with my companion Motra Milanj. Unfortunately this week she's finishing her mission early :( so I don't know what I'm doing... I may be staying here in Vlore or I may get transferred somewhere else. I'll know by Thursday. I hope to stay here in Vlore. It's been really hard but I know that I've been sent here for a reason. I think there are people I need to find and "bring back to the fold" so to speak here. 

I hope you're all having a rockin summer. Ju dua, shume!

Motra Fulop
Motra Milanj and I when we were out painting

The Relief Society

Say hello to my Albanian grandma, Motra Durmishi :) love her

Ina, Motra, and I <33 she always helps us tracting

We see THE PRETTIEST sunsets from our balcony! We can just barely see the beach

​Language study lovin' for my trainee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment