Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 55: Scripture Power

Ç'kemi!

I'm going to keep this one short today! This week Motra Godfrey and I hit the streets hard trying to find more people ready for the Gospel. There were couple cool experiences that we had when we were contacting. Once we were talking to a lady on a little cobblestone pathway when another girl turned the corner, saw us, and sprinted over! She immediately asked us about the blue books we were holding and said she wanted to read anything to do with Christ. Her name is S and she is awesome, we've now met with her for lessons! I wish it were always that easy! Then on another occasion we were tracting and a lady answered the door and after talking a bit she said she just had a death in the family. She asked us if resurrection was real. We opened the Book of Mormon and read two verses in Alma 11 that directly answered her question. She was so happy with the answer she received and asked us how much she had to pay for a Book of Mormon (they're always free).

This weekend was special; our mission president came for interviews and a fireside. Yesterday we had a nice lunch together. Then today we played zone soccer which is always a good time!

I'm reading in Acts right now and it is so inspiring - Peter and Paul are my favorites. They make me want to work harder. I'm so thankful for the scriptures. I know that they are the word of God. Because of the scriptures I want to be a better person and inspire others to do the same.

Have a great week ju dua shumë!

Motra Follëp


Yours truly... the angels of Berat!

Gotta catch 'em all

View from our new apartment

This is my fave junk food. Don't worry I didn't eat it all at once..

Kitchen/study area

Our new apartment is SO NICE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment