Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 33: The Power Duo is BACK!

Ç'kemi!

It's been another crazy week. Moving on Tuesday, then living with four sisters in our apartment for a couple days, (party) and I went on an exchange! Now I'm reunited with my MTC companion Motra Lyng and we're working hard and having a ton of fun. We have been meeting with a girl about 25 years old named A and she seems so prepared. We've taught her a few lessons last week and she loved everything. Also we've met with a lady named F at her fruit stand a few times. The first few times we stopped by I was afraid we were bothering her;she didn't seem too happy that we kept stopping by while she was working because she was busy. But I kept reminding myself that she needs what we have and we needed to keep trying. So we went back to her stand on Saturday and it was perfect timing. I saw her Book of Mormon sitting open in the back which made me really happy. She embraced everything we taught her in the lesson!

When I was unpacking the other day I saw a random quote in the empty closet. It read, "We must not lose HOPE. Hope is an anchor to the souls of men. Satan would have us cast away that anchor. In this way he can bring discouragement and surrender. But we must not lose hope. The Lord is pleased with every effort, even the tiny, daily ones in which we strive to be more like Him. though we may see that we have for to go on the road to perfection, we must not give up hope." - Ezra Taft Benson

Ju dua shume! Have a great week as always. Shout out to Emma getting baptized and to the Philly temple dedication! I've been thinking about home a little extra this weekend because of both of these great blessings :).

Motra Fulop <333


A super nice lady gave me flowers from her garden!

Went on an exchange with this cute gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment