Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 31: Fishy Fishy....

Hejjjj si jeni?!

Not too much to report this week! We had a zone conference on Friday which was really good because President Weidmann came up. It gave Motra Gjika and I a much-needed spiritual boost! Also, yesterday was really awesome at church. B brought her two cute nephews and her brother from Switzerland. One of our less active members, D, came to church with her son which was cool, too, because she hadn't been for months! So yesterday I got to teach five cute kids in Primary - better than the usual two (yes I've been given that calling once again - seems it'll follow me everywhere!).

The other day I was reading "His Grace is Sufficient" by Brad Wilcox. This is my favorite BYU speech of all-time! I'd like to share one thing that really jumped out at me. He says, "Grace is not a booster engine that kicks in once our fuel supply is exhausted. Rather, it is our constant energy source. It is not the light at the end of the tunnel but the light that moves us through the tunnel. Grace is not achieved somewhere down the road. It is received right here and right now. It is not a finishing touch; it is the Finisher’s touch (Hebrews 12:2)." This is such a beautiful thought! God's grace is sufficient for us all - He is working along side us always because he sent his only begotten, Jesus Christ to be our brother. All that is unfair in life can be made right because of the Atonement. I add my witness that "Jesus doesn’t make up the difference. Jesus makes all the difference. Grace is not about filling gaps. It is about filling us.”

Have a great week! 

Motra Fulop
 
I got a FISH MASSAGE today! I can check that off my bucket list. They just eat your feet, it's pretty sick
Took lots of pics

We had lunch looking over Prishtina today!

Cute


 

No comments:

Post a Comment