Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 41: Inspirational People. Goals.

Përshëndetja to all!

Motra Holt and I had an amazing week! We had a lot of first lessons and we have high hopes that a few of these people will become solid investigators that we can consistently teach.Our one friend, E, is doing great. She's such an inspiration to me. I would like to share something that she told us at the beginning of a lesson the other day. A little background - E works with blind people; many of whom are young adults in their 20's that were blinded from war blasts in the late 90's. E walked into work the other day and upon her arrival she stood their silently and offered a short prayer before she started working. A few of the blind people noticed that E had entered the room but wasn't talking, so they asked her what she was doing. She responded that she was praying before she started working. They pleaded her to pray for them to receive their vision back. E readily agreed and offered a prayer with them. Wow, when she told me that I felt the spirit so strongly. E is such a strong, faithful example and a light to everyone around her!

Our mission president has been having back problems so he had to fly out to Switzerland for surgery last week. We did a mission fast for him and it all went well, now he's coming back this week! Our mission president is the coolest. He texts us a spiritual thought every morning and they are so. good. There was one I wrote down in my journal the other day that I really liked:

"'We should not assume that just because something is unexplainable it is unexplainable.' - Neal A. Maxwell. Dear Sisters and Elders I am so grateful for the love of my Savior and for His wonderful Plan of Salvation. I sure don't know the answers to every question or why things happen the way that they do, but I know of his love and I trust him that his promise is true when he said 'Yea, verily I say unto you, in that day when the Lord shall come, He shall reveal all things - things which have passed, and hidden things which no man knew, things of the Earth, by which it was made, and the purpose and the end thereof - things most precious, things that are above, and things that are beneath, things that are in the Earth, and upon the Earth, and in Heaven.' D&C 101: 32-34"

I would like to testify that I know these things are true! We don't need to worry and stress about everything because the purpose of our hardships, trials, everything, will be revealed to us. There is a purpose to everything under the Heaven! So, as my mom has always told me... let Go and let God! 

Ju dua shumë, jave të mbarë!

Motra Fulop :)
 
Bestie from Vlore, A, came up to church on Sunday <3

Swamp zones - fun to walk through.

​It rained 24/7 this week.

Street dogs but soooo cute. A mom and little puppy :)

Motra Bennet finished her mission last week (tears)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment